Saturday, July 4, 2020

Meera and Krishna : Pencil sketch


Meera and Krishna sketch


This is my one year old drawing. I still remember when I was making this sketch, I was just wondering how someone could love someone so much since childhood.
The only thing was coming in my mind at that time, when a basket was sent to Meera ji which had a cobra inside but when Meera ji opened the basket it turned into a beautiful idol of Shri Krishna. And once she was sent a cup of poison saying that it was nectar. Meera ji offered it as prasadam to her Lord Krishna and it became the real nectar for her.
I have heard it many times before. It is said that devotion has power. If devotion is true and there is unwavering faith in God then God always protects the devotee. And now after knowing this, I think that's why Krishna always helped Meeraji when she was in trouble.
So always keep the faith in God and pray with pure heart and devotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maa Durga

Hey everyone..!! 😊 Today I'm sharing my Mandala art with you all I have never done this before and make it for the first time. I've...