Thursday, October 1, 2020

Radha Krishna





Radha Krishna




Hello Everyone!! 🙋‍♀
Hope you all are doing well 😊
After a long gap I made this picture in the evening and I think.. 🤔
Sometimes light may not create that effects which darkness does.. like this picture.. 
When I was drawing this picture I didn't think that I would click it in the dark but when I clicked it in the light, it didn't look as good as it looked in the dark. That's why I shared this photo and the best part of this picture is the mirror which is in the hands of Radha ji. I like the image shown on that mirror. I hadn't noticed it before but I loved it when I saw it.
I hope you all will like my photo taken in the dark. 🌚
Thank you 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maa Durga

Hey everyone..!! 😊 Today I'm sharing my Mandala art with you all I have never done this before and make it for the first time. I've...